Rabbi Soul Sky Patrol Rabbi Soul Sky Patrol

Nice

Nice laid back jazz feel. I love it. Keep it coming.

TheKronicGrooveBand responds:

thanks man, we had a lot of fun writing this one

Spencers Friend Spencers Friend

Pfft!

Very funny dude. Nice acoustics wherever you recorded. I like the sound quality. Not often you see something like this on NG. Keep it coming.

[\Magic/] [\Magic/]

Great!

You don't need my comment to tell you your music is good, but I am posting it regardless.

[\Essence/] [\Essence/]

Outstanding

Very very nice. Good background music for sure. I will deffinitly be checking out your other work. Keep it up.

Living Without A Reason[v0.5] Living Without A Reason[v0.5]

Hmmmmmm

Looking forward to the final release. Very plain loops though. Consider looking into making some from scratch. I also feel like this song needs some direction. It doesn't climax.....

imadethisfromboredom responds:

Thank you for your review, working on some loops for this. Definitely going to climax this. Just hit a bit of a block and was looking for critique.

The final release will be much better than this. :)

Sleepy (Not So Sleepy Remix) Sleepy (Not So Sleepy Remix)

:D :D :D

I always did love piano in a song. :D
Keep the good songs coming.

They Tweet For You They Tweet For You

No Lie

It was deffinitly ambient and sad. You did not lie. I like this song. I will check out some of your other work.

Lollipop(remix) {Preview} Lollipop(remix) {Preview}

Interesting

Nice rendition. Might be cool for karaoke music. Looking forward to the full release.

LedZeppelinluver180 responds:

thanks man for sure

[Water Temple-JaV] [Water Temple-JaV]

Watery

I like it, deffinitly has a watery/flowing feel. Nice ambient music. I like it!

alexjav21 responds:

thanks, glad you like it :)

Plunder (Old Version/Preview) Plunder (Old Version/Preview)

Potential

The potential is there for a good song. Reverb is a bit much. Maybe bring out the guitar a bit more. The echo takes away from the rock feel I think your going for.

mr-jazzman responds:

Yeah, I can see that now lol. Reverb is a major issue of mine, ESPECIALLY on the drums. It used to be the kick drum, but recently, it's kinda been the snare, that's the fallback. I really really REALLY pray that, with improvement in my recording, I can take this idea and send it through the roof. Personally, I hate the way it sounds right now, and that's just me; I love the idea, but can't do anything with it, because it sounds noob-ish. Frustrating as crap, man! But, soon, this will reverse! Thanks for the review man, and pointing out what could/should be done.